#ThankYou Soy Candle
Commonfolk Candles is a local, Mornington Peninsula company with all the right moves.
Handpoured soy candles: check.
Labels designed in conjunction with top photographers: check.
Messaging that you want sitting gently in your home: check.
Commonfolk Candles are the kind of product you look at and wish you'd thought of first. We all love beautiful Instagram-worthy images and uplifting quotes. Of course you want them dotted about your house, lightly emitting delightful, all-Australian fragrance.
The creamy soy candle flavours:
- Mali: Coconut and lime
- Byron: Almond and coconut milk, vanilla, caramel and coconut
- Hudson Valley: cucumber, mint, ginger with a twist of lemongrass + persian lime
- Tulum: Mango and lime
The creamy soy candle facts:
- Made with creamy, pure soy wax - a renewable resource
- Handpoured on the Mornington Peninsula
- No chemicals
- 80+ hours burn time
- Natural wooden wicks (not chemically-saturated cotton)
- Reusable jar: just fill empty candle jar with biling water and allow to cool. Remove (separated) wax. Repeat until clean.