In Essence Rosemary Oil 8ml
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to support the nervous system, relieve headache symptoms, reduce mental fatigue, relief of muscular cramps, releft of nervous tension and symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Aroma: A pungent, herbaceous, pine-like aroma
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Adults only
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy o
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Never apply neat to the skin unless directed
- Do not ingest without the advice of a registered clinician
- Keep bottles out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional
Methods of Use (Adults Only)
Diffuse: Add 6-9 Drops (0.2mL – 0.3mL) to the water in your diffuser.
Massage: Add 6 Drops (0.2mL) to 1 tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil and Massage into chest and back. The mixture can be kept for 24 hours at room temperature.